Posted by James
Feb 3rd 2009 - 9:10 PM
SCEA Community lord, Sir Sam_Protagonist, popped into the official forums today to give us word that patch 1.09 is in testing and isn’t too far from release. 1.09, also known as Edam, is set to contain a selection of major bug fixes, and Sam breaks them down for us below:
- “Failed to save profile” message will now display when a user’s profile is full
- Object capture bug where connectors would be deleted when an object is captured is resolved
- “Failed to load profile” issue will no longer cause players to exit to the XMB
- Text will now show correctly in the text chat window
- Slow rewinding due to moderations checks is resolved
- Save file corruption causing the game to crash when placing any object in an emitter has been resolved
Whether this is the full list or not is unkown, but the sooner this patch comes to town, the better!
We thought this article needed something appropriate and we think we’ve found it. Edam, Tarquin, Edam.
(Posted by Tom who has a thing about chins. Anyone who plays SingStar online will know his chin very well…)